Form ADV Parts 2A & 2B
As a registered investment advisor, Songbird is required to provide all clients and prospective clients upon request a copy of Form ADV Parts 2A & 2B, which entails Songbird’s investment methods, fee schedule, professional qualifications and all other information concerning Songbird’s business operations.
Songbird Capital LLC is committed to adhering to the requirements and expectations regarding the privacy of personal information. Privacy regulations are founded upon three definitions:
1. Consumer – a person who has not entered into an investment advisory relationship but has disclosed non public personal information to our firm.
2. Client – a person who has entered into an investment advisory relationship with the firm or that individual’s designated representative.
3. Confidential Information – personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources, about a client or consumer. It general includes name, address, age, social security number, assets, income, net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history.
Our firm collects nonpublic information about client and consumers. We will not share nonpublic information about clients or consumers with third parties not affiliated with our firm, except as noted below:
- To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client
- To maintain or service a client’s account
- If requested by the client
- With entities under common ownership and control of our firm
- With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support and deliver services
- If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm
As a client of our firm your privacy is important to us. We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal and financial information. We restrict access to confidential personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to guard your confidential personal information.
Please contact us with any questions about this policy.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of Songbird’s investment strategy, services or programs. This website is not a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services except, where applicable, in the states where we are registered (currently New Jersey only) or where an exemption or exclusion from such registration exists. Information throughout this site, whether stock quotes, charts, articles, or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which Songbird believes reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Nothing on this web-site should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. Songbird shall not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user. THERE IS NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE.